AirForceTM 1 Wind Turbine System
The new AirForceTM 1 model incorporates the FuturEnergy in-house designed and manufactured permanent magnet generator for efficient and durable production. The wind turbines have a 3phase (AC) output for rectification to DC.
Weighing in at only 19 kilos our turbines are tower-top ready, and will fit on to a standard 50mm steel tube pole. We do not recommend ‘building-mounted’ installations other than on steel-framed buildings.
Your turbine system will be supplied in 3 shipping cartons, weighing a total of 26kgs, and you will be required to attach the tailfin and blades to the main turbine housing.
All AirForceTM 1 Wind Turbines are now supplied with AirForceTM Control, a brand-new product designed and manufactured by FuturEnergy. AirForceTM Control provides unparalleled performance monitoring and automatic system protection for your 3-Phase AC 1kW turbine installation. Included with the AirForceTM Control is a Davis Anemometer, which provides the system with both wind speed and wind direction data.
The AirForceTM Control unit is installed within a covered area close to and in series with the manual stop-switch and directly to the batteries or other loads. When charge parameters are met, or other controlled parameters exceeded, the turbine is automatically stopped and restarted when conditions return within operational limits or further battery charging is required.
AirForceTM Control offers access to a Web-based portal providing remote control & configuration, along with trending of historical performance data for your turbine.
AirForceTM Control features:
* Provides configurable automatic control of the turbine
* Prevents damage due to turbine overspeed
* Improves system safety, reliability and longevity
* Compatible with 3 phase AC turbine installations and 24V and 48V battery charging installations
* Touch screen interface – Automatic power-save ‘screen off’ function (180 sec – touch to restore)
* Ability to monitor performance of the wind turbine: Power (W), Energy (Whrs), Wind speed instant (m/s) plus time averaged value, Wind direction (cardinal and ordinal), Battery voltage (Volts), Current (Amps), Turbine speed (rpm)
* Remote monitor capability with WiFi and internet connection
* Configurable automatic stop/start functionality, parameterised on: Maximum battery voltage (turbine stop) with turbine restart voltage, Maximum charge current (turbine stop), Wind speed maximum (turbine stop) and restart value, Turbine restart delay time (seconds)
* Augments manual stop switch
* Maintains battery systems at optimum levels to prolong life
* Negates the need for dump loads
All instructions are supplied to guide you through the simple assembly.
For detailed information please go to the Airforce 1 product page
Currently we only sell online to certain European countries. A full list is available on our Delivery & Returns page. We would also be happy to take your order over the phone. Please call +44 1789 450280 8.30am-5pm GMT.
|AirForce 1 Variations||
A0656 – 24v AirForce 1 Wind Turbine System, A0657 – 48v AirForce 1 Wind Turbine System