For use with our turbines and PMG’s, this cable is very flexible, High-Power with a 10sq mm conductor area (8 AWG), available in Red or Black. Ideal for connecting the DC power output from our turbines, down your tower to your batteries, charge controller, heating element or inverter. Also good for making your battery bus bar connections. The cable is sold per meter, and has the following specifications…
• Single core PVC insulated High-Power cable, ideal for use with wind turbines, batteries, power interconnections, charge controllers and heating element connections
• Each cable contains 80 x 0.4sq mm plain annealed copper conductors with heat resisting PVC insulation rated up to +105 oC
• UL, AWM, CSA, TEW, BS6231 and SEMCO recognised
• Maximum working voltage: 600 Volts
• 10sq mm overall conductor area, suitable for currents up to 75A
• Volt drop of only 2.2mV/A/m
• Weight 1.2Kg per 10
Please order the linear meterage you require.
This product is only available to order over the phone. Please call + 44 1789 450280 (8.30am-5pm GMT) to place your order.
CAB01B – Black 10mm Tri Rated Cable Red per Metre, CAB01R – Red 10mm Tri Rated Cable Red per Metre